Our commitment to privacy
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the services you have purchased.
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to our contracted services.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage the requests you submit to us.
- To authenticate your identity
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Secure Bancard will not sell, rent, or lease to third parties the personal information we collect online from you without your express consent. We may share personal information collected from you with our affiliated companies for the purposes described above. Secure Bancard will not otherwise share your personal information with third parties without your consent, unless required by law or as disclosed to you when the information is collected. If we share your personal information with a third party, such party will either be subject to Secure Bancard policies or contractually required to provide the same privacy protection as Secure Bancard in handling your personal information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.